Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Re: What are you wearing today?

Let's continue this, Tissot on my wrist today and most of the time but I have a small rotation of 6-7 including a 1970s Omega Seamaster Cal 1040, Tag Heuer Formula 1 Indy, Sector SGE 650 chronograph, Seiko Velatura Kinetic

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

·
Registered
1,058 Posts

Seiko Velatura Kinetic Direct Drive:

Watch Analog watch Clock Everyday carry Rectangle

·
Registered
1,058 Posts

Sporting a Tag Indy 500 today that my better half gave me for my birthday a number of years ago:

Watch Analog watch Clock Font Rectangle

·
Registered
1,058 Posts

Today it's the Sector SGE 650 chronograph

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

·
Registered
1,058 Posts

Very nice! Old school ☺

·
Registered
1,058 Posts

@Champagne InHand Dave you made me feel nostalgic with that post so I had to wear this one today. My dad bought it in Barcelona back in 1972 when we took our first trip there to meet our family there (his side). Prior to that the last time we were there is when we left Cuba in 1963. I had just turned 5 and my uncle had just started dating my soon to be aunt, we lived there for 8 months until we moved to New York. How time flies (no pun intended)

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Rectangle

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I started looking into the Steinhart watches after @Hari Seldon posted a pic of his military model and @ChampagneInHand also commented on it. I found the to be an excellent Swiss made watch with a very robust ETA 2824-2 movement, stainless steel, solid link bracelet, what was not to like. So added to the stable a Steinhart Ocean One Green :grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I absolutely love that watch. Looks great on you! I would own one if it weren't for the 44mm case size :/
Thanks although it looks big even for me in that pic but it wears very well, it also helps I have an 8.25" wrist. This pics looks more like it

Attachments

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
How do you like it? I've been thinking about picking one up along with my Galaxy S8 when it comes out.
I like it, but then I like gadgets :grin2: My wife makes fun of me when I use it but what do women know about electronics :vs_laugh:

I have it paired up with my Samsung S7 edge and they work perfectly together, don't have to have the phone with me to answer calls, receive and text and email messages, keep track of my steps, heart rate and all that good stuff.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I enjoy gadgets as well and have been following the Gear S3 since it came out. Only problem was I had an iPhone, and although they pair fine for the most part, I did hear grumblings about some interfacing issues. I'll be getting the Galaxy S8 on release so I won't have that pesky iPhone issue any more :D. I'll most likely pick one up.
That S8 looks like a killer phone! it scored an AnTuTu benchmark test of 205284 while the iPhone 7 Plus scored 181807. My S7 Edge came in at 137360 just to give you an idea of the improvements and the S7 Edge is by no means a slouch. Knowing me I'll be using my T-Mobile Jump to get the S8 :wink2:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Here's my SST-12 purist:

Glycine is such a small Swiss company, but they have a wonderful history. If you're interested in 24 hour watches, the Airman line is the grandfather of them all. Plus they are unique, and not a homage of any other watch.
Hey now wait a minute buster, ain't nothing wrong with homage watches. :vs_mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Today it's a Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso Day and Night. One mechanical movement with two faces and time zones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is cooool, never seen that before!!:surprise:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I love Tissot. From today and it's glory years. Such an underappreciated brand. They have some of the most classy dress watches at very affordable prices with solid movements and design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! I agree totally :smile2:

1 - 20 of 79 Posts