Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Civilian Mr. Clean
943 Posts
Re: What are you wearing today?

Skin, vintage 1988, of Jewish, German, and English making. Quality craftsmanship, waterproof (to a certain extent). When exposed to sun, burns a hot, painful reddish hue.

·
Civilian Mr. Clean
943 Posts

Thanks for the contribution. Since there is a watch section here, I figured there may be some "watch guys"
I have an odd sense of humor...

My watch would probably be not appreciated here anyways, it's a Shrek 2 Donkey glow in the dark watch that came in a cereal box. Works great! (I'm not joking either, that's the sad part)

·
Civilian Mr. Clean
943 Posts

Still, this forum is a giant community, and even though I don't smoke pipes as much as I do cigars, I still read interesting threads. Like you said, watch lovers may be in the minority, so they might not all flock to a thread in a matter of hours, while the entire forum can read and reply to the thread. I wouldn't consider it a failed thread at all!

Reactions: Piper

·
Civilian Mr. Clean
943 Posts

I had an idea. It's a good thing actually. Nobody I'd rather smoke a cigar with at the end of the night. Good guy... really. Don't let him fool ya!
Flattery will get you everywhere, like my humidor for example :D

But on a more serious note, I feel the same way man...

*whew*

Getting all emotional up in here. I need to go fire a weapon or drive a truck to restore previous levels of manliness.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts