Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
We haven't really decided yet what to do with it, that is if we get one at all. I have been looking at a new Bushmaster .223 for me and Lord only knows what she is eyeballing and of course I am sure somewhere there will be some smokes in there too.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Jeff, I take it your still single.

I'll pass your information on to my wife and let you know what she says. :)

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
Lets see hmmmmmmm I sure would like some PAM's or VSG's. Oh that was a nice dream. I'm awake now. A new shower unit for the upstairs bathroom. All the stogie money spent on the money pit. Oh yeah thats right if I get a refund? :bx

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
MocoBird said:
Gee...A Refund....What's That!!! ???? :rolleyes:
Took the words right out of my mouth.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Either an HDTV or stickin it in the bank

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Paying off bills!!! We put together a goal last January (2004) to only have a house payment by the end of 2005. So most of our free money goes to car payments and Dr. Bills. By October of this year we will only have a house payment and normal utilities each month. So this fall I'm sure I'll have to treat myself to a nice box or two of smokes!!!

·
Registered
949 Posts
I will probably get some nice smokes. I am keeping my eye on some Cohiba Robusto's and some Trinidad Reyes, and I can't forget the monte #2's.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Tax Refund ? hold on I will ask my wife, Dear what are we going to do with our tax refund.................................................... nevermind its hers and my part is hers :mad:
LeafHog, Just what my wife wants, At my age I rather she spends the money on a new outboard, 40hp tiller for my boat :D
LeafHog said:
:D There's a viscious rumor that Mrs. LeafHog is getting new boobs..........

·
Registered
978 Posts
floydp said:
With what I've been getting back the last few years,I'd be lucky to get enough to buy batteries for the remote.
Yeah, NS! Thanks GW. Too bad i don't own a company or something, then i would get a nice fat refund!

_____
rm

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
This year it will go to my daughter's college tuition.... :mad:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.