Cigar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MoThe man is bass ackwards I mean I send him some somkes in the PIF and today arrives a great bombing of sticks, he IS THE MAN!

This really comes at a good time since I been in and outta the Hospital with Kidney failure, sure put a smile on my face!

Thank you so much!

True BOTL!

Jim

·
X Canadian
1,306 Posts
More and more I see stuff that Mo has done out of the goodness of his heart. I think that we should nominate Mo for Stogie Sainthood.

Saint Mo..........nice ring to it.

Now only if God would read this maybe we could get it done.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Mo is one whale of a great guy. He has my vote for Stogie Sainthood also! Mo, consider yourself in the Club Stogie Hall of Fame!

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Hey guys . . .

What can I say, share the wealth, spread the love, be good to your BOTL (& SOTL).

Now you never know who I'm gonna "BOMB" next.

BWAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Lamar said:
Mo is one whale of a great guy. He has my vote for Stogie Sainthood also! Mo, consider yourself in the Club Stogie Hall of Fame!
I have to agree..... I just got Mo's PIF today. Ho-ly crap. One very generous BOTL. Saint Mo does have a good ring to it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It just came over the hotline.........

The Pope has approved sainthood for Mo.......

thousands crowd vatican square chanting......

Saint Mo

Saint Mo

Saint Mo

Jim

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
sleepyjim said:
It just came over the hotline.........

The Pope has approved sainthood for Mo.......

thousands crowd vatican square chanting......

Saint Mo

Saint Mo

Saint Mo

Jim
ROFLMAO!! (Made such a clatter that people, at work, from all around came to find out what was the matter)

OK, now which cigar I sent you was THAT GOOD!! :rolleyes: ;)

Thanks for the kind words.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Glad to be such a big BOTL!!

Hey Bruce, I remember that first BOMB I gave you. Two Zip Lock bags with about 40 Domestics and 20 ISOM's. Then we sat down & had a smoke outside the Mt. Washington Tavern. Now that was a BOMB.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
May I join in the flurry of voices... Mo is THE man! As one who works for the church, I'm filing canonization forms as I type. So, what are your miracles going to be St. Mo? :p

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Churchlady said:
May I join in the flurry of voices... Mo is THE man! As one who works for the church, I'm filing canonization forms as I type. So, what are your miracles going to be St. Mo? :p
ROFL!! :r

I think the only miracle that I'm guilty of was that undescribably delicious Siglo I that I gifted you some time back. (I still have 7 of those sticks from the original 5 packs left). :w Sad to say I've ben trying to find "miracles" like that, but these days they turn up far & few between. :mad:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
heheheee.... still remember that one like it was the first! :p

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
mr.c said:
Churchlady I am catholic also, and there is a patron saint for everthing- but is there a patron saint of Habanos ?? :r :r
well, there's the patron of cigarette smokers: St. Philip Morris

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
MoTheMan said:
I think the only miracle that I'm guilty of was that undescribably delicious Siglo I that I gifted Churchlady some time back. (I still have 7 of those sticks from the original 5 packs left). :w Sad to say I've ben trying to find "miracles" like that, but these days they turn up far & few between. :mad:
Yeah, had a talk with Churchlady today.
Seems that to become a saint I have to perform two miracles.

. . . Anybody know any good miracle teaching courses I can study? :r

Seriously, I don't think I know how to perform a miracle, and I don't think turning people over to the dark side counts as a miracle. (ROFLMAO) ;)

Guess I'll have to settle for being Mo The Man.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Yea, I forgot to mention that you have to be dead too... I think I can speak for the folks around here that none of us wants to see that.

Maybe we should go the japanese route and make him a living national treasure?

·
Registered
949 Posts
Comming from a Japanese Martial Artist. Mo is truely a living national treasre to the Land of Club Stogie.

Mo has given me some of the best advice and always is willing to help out a BOTL.

Thanks Mo!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.