Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What gun to celebrate the 2nd amendment.? I know funny question right? I saw a What cigar to celebrate the 2nd amendment. So i figure how about the gun, I am going to shot my Colt 1911 45 A.C.P.:smoke:
And smoke a Cuban Cigar while shooting of course.

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DUH!!!!! Another 1911!

Is there any other pistol?

Me and my gaggle of Les Baers will be celebrating our Independence with around 500rds tomorrow.
You mean they make other types of pistol's:noidea::jaw::croc:

·
Registered
879 Posts
Come on, nobody even mentions the AR-15? The standard (civilian version of) rifle of the US military? Now that is American my friends!
Good point. I also nominate the M1A. Since black guns are really dumbed down here in CA, you can still get a great M1A without any modifications. The M1 grande/M14/M1A has a great history and is still very much in use today.

·
Up on One
1,572 Posts
Good point. I also nominate the M1A. Since black guns are really dumbed down here in CA, you can still get a great M1A without any modifications. The M1 grande/M14/M1A has a great history and is still very much in use today.
M1 Garand will leave bruises for days after a day of shooting :rockon:

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
I am going to shot my Colt 1911 45 A.C.P.
When I saw the title of the thread, before I even read your opening post, that was exactly the gun that came to mind.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to shoot mine. And it's been so long since I have shot it, I'm afraid we both might have forgotten how. :sad:

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
When I saw the title of the thread, before I even read your opening post, that was exactly the gun that came to mind.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to shoot mine. And it's been so long since I have shot it, I'm afraid we both might have forgotten how. :sad:
I try to shoot mine at least once a month. Sometimes i go to the range, or i go up to my sisters. She has a couple of acres up in Dutchess county you can shoot anything you want. As long as its not full auto the neighbors call the state police. Which is no problem if your a collector of machine guns and have the proper license. Which these days is all but impossible to get.:mad2:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.