Cigar Forums banner

What does you girlfriend do when you bring her to a B&M?

2K views 38 replies 35 participants last post by  thebayratt 
#1 ·
Apparently mine says I can get any two cigars I want, but one has to be the "Shiny" one and says "I'm buying you this. And whatever other one you want. It looks awesome!"

By shiny.. well..

She meant this shiny:

..going in..

"Bad! These are for smoking not pissing me off!"

:whoo:

She also got me an illusione ~88~ to go with the ~mj12~

Here they are side-by-side. I'm a happy man! I got bombed today.. AND got a new humidor as well! *doh*

Skumbo's protecting them from would - be cigar trolls :boxing:

See less See more
#2 ·
My wife smiles sheepishly if with me.....only knowing.....I have to buy her something also...so bottom line.... IT COSTS BOTH WAYS.... so she does not go often...cause only knowing if I get carried away..... and I do ......without a conscience, to keep me in line....SHE WINS !!!!

#3 ·
Well, my B&M of choice is part of a fancy little boutique mall so the wife runs off to the smelly lotion/soap store or See's candy and leaves me to browse the humidor in peace. She usually makes it back to the shop before I've picked up what I want and is good enough to wait for me patiently, sometimes anyway. She has picked out a flavored cigar a couple of times to smoke with me later. I think she's a keeper.

#4 ·
LMAO! Nice work Lady Zogg, make sure you get the Aussie stickers! :laugh:

When Tash & I go to a B&M she heads straight for the pipes section but alas, we usually only walk out with cigars due to the pricing.:twitch:

#20 ·
I dont often hit a B&M but if my wife is with me when I do, there will usually be a store close enough that she will go to browse or shop a bit.

Kudos to your gf for buying you some sticks & for being a good sport to play along in your pics!

#22 ·
If I took my fiance to work with me at the B&M I'm sure I'd be paying for her to "wait for me to get off work" at the salon and spa that is next door

#23 ·
I never really take my girlfriend. I do outside sales so I usually just incorporate any B&M trips into my travels for the day.

That being said, she did go with me to an event at a local B&M a few weeks ago and enjoyed watching the roller make cigars and at the owners suggestion, even tried a cigar for the first time. She did not enjoy it a lot but she did not hate it either. She was a really good sport about it though. I have a great girl.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.