Cigar Forums banner
141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Here's a couple. One after working in Texas heat, one chilling at a friends pool deck and one training my daughter. You can tell by looking at my daughter I obviously married out of my league. Can you tell I'm Spanish?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Got bumps on my ash!
3,949 Posts
Here's a couple. One after working in Texas heat, one chilling at a friends pool deck and one training my daughter. You can tell by looking at my daughter I obviously married out of my league. Can you tell I'm Spanish?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes sir, she is gorgeous. Definitely got her mamma's looks. LOL
Hope you have a loaded shotgun at the ready! Punks will be on your doorstep. :gn

Reactions: mpomario

·
Got bumps on my ash!
3,949 Posts
Yup, I'm a millennial alright. An offended, special snowflake.
You forgot: entitled, self-obsessed narcissists, and have a need for recognition. LOL
But I'm sure you're none of these. (Just jerking your chain brother. Glad to have you around):wink2:

Reactions: eliot

·
Got bumps on my ash!
3,949 Posts
You do have a bit of a Howie Mandel thing going there.
I saw your upload that's awesome you do look like Howie Mandel
Before I started growing the beard (about 5 years ago), I was constantly told that I looked like him. People I didn't know would stop me in stores and tell me "You know who you look like? That Howie Mandel guy on TV." So, I quit shaking hands (fist bumps only), carried around a bottle of hand sanitizer, and got my ears pierced.:vs_laugh:
Just kidding! I grew a beard instead; haven't had the comment since and can now shop in peace.:grin2:

·
Super Moderator
17,545 Posts

Without the mask today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'll break out a phrase I haven't used in years.." are you a cop, cause you look like a cop? You know you gotta tell me if you're a cop" lol

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Here I am in my element. For me cigars and pipes are a hobby, fishing is a job, and skateboarding is a lifestyle.
Photos are from the last 2 years or so.
I'm 39 years young and always trying to keep the heart beating as best I can.

BTW - Do these shoes make my feet look fat?

Attachments

·
Banned
1,227 Posts
Here I am in my element. For me cigars and pipes are a hobby, fishing is a job, and skateboarding is a lifestyle.

That's awesome. I used to skate when I was in high school. I always sucked. But I loved the culture. I had a few friends who were (and still are) pretty damn good. Somewhere in my mom's basement is a box of tapes with attempts at homemade skate videos. Still exclusively wear Vans when I'm not dressed for work.

·
‾‾°‾°‾Ô‾°‾°‾‾
3,618 Posts

Goofy foot or regular? I was a goofy foot back in the day.

How are your feet not jacked up?

141 - 157 of 157 Posts