Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if anyone else ever wonders this, but when I was in telephone sales, I always had an idea of what someone might look like based on their voice and demeanor. I was almost always wrong, sometimes comically wrong. Same goes here, some of you I feel like I am getting to know, and have developed my own image of what you might look like. Thought it would be cool to start a thread on it. Drop a picture in, lets see if I still suck at this.

I'll go first, here I am doing what I am best at, drinking beer, at Maui Brewing Company in Hawaii a few months back. (I know, big dork huh?:grin2:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Here's a few from this past year. Most recent one is me walking my brother down the aisle two weeks ago. Anybody want to be my consigliere? Lol not a mobster but I've heard stuff to that extent.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Here's a few from this past year. Most recent one is me walking my brother down the aisle two weeks ago. Anybody want to be my consigliere? Lol not a mobster but I've heard stuff to that extent.
Actually here's one from today

·
Super Moderator
4,590 Posts
One of my favorites. My wife and I in 2007 during our wedding.

A good brother of mine and I on the way to Orlando this past June. Stopping at an AMVETS post in Chiefland.

This is a scan of my innermost workings to give you all an idea of what I'm made of

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Ok I guess I'll stop lurking in the shadows also LOL, here are a few of me and the Mrs.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,545 Posts
@MaxG....Still cleaning monkey hair out of your pool filter huh.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bird-Dog
1 - 20 of 157 Posts