Cigar Forums banner

What Did You Smoke Today? (Non-Habanos)

3M views 96K replies 1K participants last post by  SammyD84 
#1 ·
For me, I enjoyed a 7 year old Oliva V Lancero I've had my eye on for several weeks. I love these things and they age as well as anything I've ever encountered. While the overall strength had waned a bit, the flavors were beautifully balanced, delicate and chock full of interesting and wonderful nuance.

So, what's YOUR latest???

#84,302 ·
Fuente Ajejo #49. Got my order in a few days ago, picked up 30 in a few different sizes as I do every year. I gotta say, these aren't blowing me away. In fact, the first third had a kinda funky sour taste on the finish but did improve going forward. I do think all the Anejo's were better years back, like 10 years back. The cigar I had yesterday, Oliva Melanio Maduro Churchill from a new box just received was better. And although the Liga's have gone downhill "somewhat" over the years and since the buyout, the #9 Toro remains my top stick.

Cigar Hand Computer Laptop Tobacco

#84,309 ·
Fuente Ajejo #49. Got my order in a few days ago, picked up 30 in a few different sizes as I do every year. I gotta say, these aren't blowing me away. In fact, the first third had a kinda funky sour taste on the finish but did improve going forward. I do think all the Anejo's were better years back, like 10 years back. The cigar I had yesterday, Oliva Melanio Maduro Churchill from a new box just received was better. And although the Liga's have gone downhill "somewhat" over the years and since the buyout, the #9 Toro remains my top stick.

View attachment 313291
I ordered my Anjeo’s and Hemmigway maduros from Tampa Sweethearts a couple days ago. Once a year stock up time. I enjoyed last years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk