Cigar Forums banner
66601 - 66620 of 88385 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,858 Posts
diesel sherry cask...unbelievably disgusting...had to double check that it wasn't an acid...gurkha don't even make anything this bad imo View attachment 262264
Finally, a review I can relate to.. great review bro..

Sent from ... hey Jon, where's my damn sandwich

Reactions: Rondo and Kidvegas

·
Registered
448 Posts
diesel sherry cask...unbelievably disgusting...had to double check that it wasn't an acid...gurkha don't even make anything this bad imo View attachment 262264
Agreed. I tried both the whiskey and sherry variety when they were first released.....the whiskey row is not bad and I keep a couple on hand for car trips, friends, or anytime I need a smoke that I don't have to pay too much attention to. The sherry cask on the other hand was like what I assume licking a cat's @$$ would taste like. I think I'd rather eat a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray then ever light one of those up again.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Finally, a review I can relate to.. great review bro..

Sent from ... hey Jon, where's my damn sandwich
lol the original whiskey row is so good....I dunno what they were thinking with that sherry cask...I'm sure acid smokers will like it thou

·
Registered
448 Posts
lol the original whiskey row is so good....I dunno what they were thinking with that sherry cask...I'm sure acid smokers will like it thou
I believe acid is better dosed under the tongue than smoked, but I think you might be onto something .....it just might be better to be on acid when smoking the sherry cask.

Reactions: zcziggy
66601 - 66620 of 88385 Posts