Cigar Forums banner
66341 - 66360 of 88892 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I really need to hide the rest of these from myself. Then again "get busy livin or get busy dyin". Found out yesterday a high school friend died after his second bout with melanoma that spread all over. Us guys are bad about about it, but cherish your friends and remind them how much you love em.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Is that the La Amistad Silver? I've only had one, and it was a delicious experience.
Yes. I like the pancho size a little more but the box of robustos have been very good. The gold is also very good. Need to try the dark Sumatra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
H.R. Pufnstuf
6,400 Posts
Recently was showered with a couple La Gran Llave Conneticut Gordos (Donkey Kong) this one thanks to @zcziggy. Love AJF cigars, so like being able to test drive this one.

A bit mild, but I like the Maduro version and the only difference is the wrapper (and ring gauge) for a connie the pepper and woody accents are nice. I might be a player to get these in robusto when I run out of Cain Connie's. For the size, these smoke pretty quick, like fat kid downing a box of twinkies quick.

Sent from: Bubba's Shine Palace...BYOJ...

66341 - 66360 of 88892 Posts