Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 960 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
The other night before the storm here in Southern NY. I was having login issues so I couldn't post it then. Last night of an eleven day vacation so I had to smoke my favorite stick! I've never had any issues and every single one has been a delight, Padron 1926 no 1.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Just lit this Fuente that has been sitting around for at least 14 years if memory serves. I got it at a JR cigar event at the Meadowlands racetrack in 06 I think. It was part of the free sampler they gave out .....its been rolling around ever since and while photographing my stash for the other thread I noticed it...figured it was time long overdue

Attachments

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
It's the start of a three day weekend for me after getting my butt kicked all week. Smoking a Diesel Unlimited for the firsg time and woah!!! Very full bodied from first draw....great easy draw. This looks promising! Pairing with my favorite inexpensive tequila Herradura silver. Watching an Eric Clapton Crossroads concert under the stars. If I can t go to a summer concert may as well bring it home!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Thanks for the recommendation @jmt8706
Quickdraw Connecticut
Very much enjoyed it
Is that a perfect draw tool? I use one and it has saved a lot of sticks for me over the years. I don't like to use it for the nub though as I store it in my humidor drawer and find the smell sticks to the tool a bit.

1 - 20 of 960 Posts