Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 480 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
how's that buenaventura? i heard good things about it[/quote @Fusion has made a believer out of me! So consistent, I got a molasses out of it that took me back to my grandma's table as a kid, all I was missing was the biscuits!

Sent from the edge of the rabbit hole using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
biscuits......and gravy? where is a waffle house when you need one??
Nah, all my family is from Alabama and they had a sugar cane field and we always had molasses with biscuits for breakfast. Ha! That cigar kinda made me wish I had more that one right now.

Reactions: blackrabbit

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
So decided to use my first sick day in 3 years, it's my birthday I can't roll anymore days so why not haha. I feel safe saying it's my birthday as only 2 or 3 people have my address so I don't need to worry about my house getting blown up lol. starting the day off with my normal breakfast smoke of course

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Happy birthday brother!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Had one Nica Libre....way too much pepper for me. Nothing wrong with tobacco flavor, no need to kill it with pepper
It's my first one, I was reading reviews where people said it was strong but I thought they meant vitamin N.
I don't mind it too much but I've got some cool water close to extinguish myself if things get too hot.

Sent from the bottom of the rabbit hole dazed and confused using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Stolen Throne Crook of the Crown :grin2: I know there's a few fans of Noel Rojas on here. These are on CFED right now and they are good. Flavor Town Ahoy!
I saw these the other day, is Noel taking a jab Caldwell?

Sent from the bottom of the rabbit hole dazed and confused using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 480 Posts