Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 1105 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,825 Posts
If your into the more spicey full body, go with the Tabernacle the El Gueguense is med/ full with minimal spice. Both are good just depends on what ya like. Seriously can't go wrong with either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info
I might try picking up a Gueguense fiver on Cbid

·
Super Moderator
3,825 Posts
Smoking my first CC. Thanks again Dino. You were right, just as good as a $10 NC. Reminds me of a Padron x000 only different, has a flavor I can't place. Unlike anything I have smoked before. Maybe it's Cuban twang Lol. Can't wait to try some of the higher end stuff you sent.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,825 Posts

Sitting down for my first San Cristobal Revelation courtesy of @Kidvegas .

Sure looks pretty and construction is solid.

Read a little about the cigar and lots of talk about "chocolate, spice, caramel, nutmeg, citrus, cinnamon, almond , coffee".
Well, prelight is a whole lot of earthy hay with a bit of cedar to my nose.

Will update
Great smoke. Really like that cigar.

·
Super Moderator
3,825 Posts
Enjoying some nice weather. Following the RP up with my first Dominican Cohiba. I got these in a sampler. Very creamy. Flawless construction. But not worth their price tag, imo.

You can pick up 10-packs on the FSS auction site for about $40. In fact, they have them right now.

·
Super Moderator
3,825 Posts
PDR 1878 Capa Oscura. It's amazing how many great cigars this budget brand puts out. This one is all cream with a bit of spice. Not the cocoa or coffee bomb that you'd expect from the wrapper. Very tasty.

You are becoming my go to source for affordable smokes Sean.:vs_cool:

1 - 20 of 1105 Posts