Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 1210 Posts

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
I had a My Father La Duena this morning. Very good. Got a box cheap on Cbid. This evening I am smoking the Perdomo Champagne Noir with about 5 months on it. They just keep getting better. Really like all the Perdomo's I've tried. The Champagne was one that got me getting serious about cigars a year or so back.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Carillo Elencos. Band came off in the celo. Had a hell of a time getting the celo off. Very tight. I was afraid I'd wreck the cigar!
When I have one like that I'll blow into the cello to get it unstuck then it usually comes off easy. I had a bunch of CAO Brazilia's come like that and it has worked on all of them.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
A couple cherries this morning. The La Vieja was a single picked up with an online order. Not great, but not bad. I have a lot better options at that price point, especially for a mixed filler stick. Smoked very good though. Chipped the head on a drawer that was too full. Nice problem to have.
The other is a La Palina Black Label. First Palina I've smoked. Pretty good starting out. It was courtesy of @5280Nomad. Thanks bro. Have a great one guys and gals.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 1210 Posts