Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 4914 Posts

·
Retired Chaos Designer
13,466 Posts
Camacho Double Shock this morning, I tried a couple of these when they were released and thought they had potential so I bought a box of these in Sept 2014 shortly after the release/'rebranding'
The dry draw is still very grassy although not as strong as it was. The first third very pleasant, slightly sweet and smooth, the flavors are crisp and well defined. The flavors in the middle third quickly became somewhat muddied, not bad just not very well defined. Going into the finial third the smoke has become a bit harsh and nothing really stands out flavor wise, it's just smoke at this point.
The burn has been decent (one minor touch up about halfway thru)
I paired this with Guatemalan Antiqua. It's not likely that I would buy any more of these. I will revisit these again about this time next year.
I have not been impressed with the direction this brand has taken under the new ownership.

·
Retired Chaos Designer
13,466 Posts

Sometimes even if the photo is oriented correctly on my phone , Tapatalk uploads it sideways..
This is what I'm running into as well, I've tried checking the preview then going back and rotating the pic and reloading but it still comes out sideways. I have not been able to any editing tools once it's loaded to the site either, be patient with me maybe I'll get it figured out.

·
Retired Chaos Designer
13,466 Posts
Fuente Curly Head. Don't know what I think of this yet.
I learned this is floor scrap mixed filler of way better Fuentes. It's like a revolving door of bad to worse with the occasional really good flavor. The burn and draw are really good. I think I paid under $3 for this. I dunno if I'd buy more. Maybe one or two more and let em sleep for a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, these are what the kids in the back room roll! JK >:)
It's taken a couple of years but I have almost made it thu a box of these

·
Retired Chaos Designer
13,466 Posts
Cigarette Tints and shades Tobacco Lipstick Cigar

Pretty much what you would expect out of a Nicaraguan puro although ther is a hint of that spice that Eiroa is famous for. Not very complex or anything, hard to beat this for a $5 budget stick.
This one has been resting since Jan 2014

·
Retired Chaos Designer
13,466 Posts
Paul Stulac Angel,
Another one that's not bad for the price, leather, spice and cedar. The dry draw was brownies are coffee.
Don't know that I would buy a box, maybe a fiver.

Reactions: Drummerguy1584
1 - 20 of 4914 Posts