Cigar Forums banner

What did you smoke today? HABANOS ONLY.

1M views 34K replies 875 participants last post by  Gummy Jones 
#1 ·
I enjoy reading about what people are smoking but I'm only interested in Habanos. So, here's a thread for us to talk about what Habanos we're smoking, and of course in the Habanos section of Puff.

Please keep this to Habanos only :)

I'll start it off.

Saturday started with an '08 H.Upmann Coronas Major. I bought this box about 6 months ago and they weren't that good at the time, looks like 6 months in my humidor has helped as this one was much better than the last. After that I moved on to an '08 Juan Lopez Seleccion No.2. These are quickly becoming one of my favorite smokes, put an order in for two boxes today in fact. Cigar number three was supposed to be an '08 Juan Lopez Seleccion No.1, this cigar was so badly plugged that after fighting with it for 10 minutes I did an autopsy (it was so tightly wrapped it was like a brick inside, not to mention the several pieces of stem - by far the worst stick construction wise that I've ever had). So after suffering through that my real cigar number three became an '08 PLPC.

Sunday was an '07 Epi #2 and another '08 Juan Lopez #2. Mmm mmm good.

See less See more
#43 ·
Just enjoying my first-ever RyJ Romeo #2. Vastly and immeasurably better than the RyJ Churchill that I suffered through from Montreal last year. I wish I could get a truckload of these sweet sticks for the winter!
as cheap as they are, that could be a possibility... it's one of those love/hate sticks... i love 'em, a lot hate 'em

#45 ·
Howdy All: I hope you are well.

HDM Epicure Especial last night at a little outdoor cafe with a couple of beers, first beer was bought by me inside before I lit the cigar it was 3.20 euro, 2nd beer was brought by guy inside and cost 4.20 euro. that will teach me to leave the cigar outside and go in and get my own beer.

Damn fine smoke though.

Best regards, tony

#52 ·
SCDLH El Principe for breakfast. Very nice start to the day.

R&J Short Churchill after washing the cars. I really want to like this stick, but it just doesn't do anything for me. Very bland, very plain. At this point the rest of the box is going to sit in the cooler for a long time.

#54 ·
SCDLH El Principe for breakfast. Very nice start to the day.

R&J Short Churchill after washing the cars. I really want to like this stick, but it just doesn't do anything for me. Very bland, very plain. At this point the rest of the box is going to sit in the cooler for a long time.
I too had the El Principe with coffee at breakfast

Padron 64 after lunch with Root-beer

Party Prez with a Molson after dinner
Son had the LB 1922 with black coffee

I really took advantage of Fathers day

#55 ·
Had a custom roll Be-hike and Sublime from Martinez thanks Alan .
Neither was very exciting sort of one dimensional and harsh.
But they are young and i shall learn to be patient.

Reactions: avitti
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.