Cigar Forums banner
41 - 60 of 33400 Posts

·
Brother of the Leaf
488 Posts
Just enjoying my first-ever RyJ Romeo #2. Vastly and immeasurably better than the RyJ Churchill that I suffered through from Montreal last year. I wish I could get a truckload of these sweet sticks for the winter!

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Just enjoying my first-ever RyJ Romeo #2. Vastly and immeasurably better than the RyJ Churchill that I suffered through from Montreal last year. I wish I could get a truckload of these sweet sticks for the winter!
as cheap as they are, that could be a possibility... it's one of those love/hate sticks... i love 'em, a lot hate 'em

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Howdy All: I hope you are well.

HDM Epicure Especial last night at a little outdoor cafe with a couple of beers, first beer was bought by me inside before I lit the cigar it was 3.20 euro, 2nd beer was brought by guy inside and cost 4.20 euro. that will teach me to leave the cigar outside and go in and get my own beer.

Damn fine smoke though.

Best regards, tony

·
SLAP-HAPPY PAPPY
1,049 Posts
Did some work on the deck yesterday, then rewarded myself with some cold beer and a custom Reynaldo Torp, followed by a Parti PCE.... BOTH were excellent.

·
Smoking Volunteer
4,889 Posts
Sitting out by the pool now smoking a Carlos Fernandez behike. For those who don't find CCs strong, you should try one of these. A custom powerhouse. Next week I plan to try my first cohiba behike.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Had a summer party at work yesterday and managed to get in an SCdlH El Principe and a Bolivar Royal Coronas while I was out on the party boat. Water, Sun, Beer, and good cigars. Can't beat it.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
SCDLH El Principe for breakfast. Very nice start to the day.

R&J Short Churchill after washing the cars. I really want to like this stick, but it just doesn't do anything for me. Very bland, very plain. At this point the rest of the box is going to sit in the cooler for a long time.

·
Son of Tun
9,316 Posts
SCDLH El Principe for breakfast. Very nice start to the day.

R&J Short Churchill after washing the cars. I really want to like this stick, but it just doesn't do anything for me. Very bland, very plain. At this point the rest of the box is going to sit in the cooler for a long time.
I too had the El Principe with coffee at breakfast

Padron 64 after lunch with Root-beer

Party Prez with a Molson after dinner
Son had the LB 1922 with black coffee

I really took advantage of Fathers day

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,873 Posts
Had a custom roll Be-hike and Sublime from Martinez thanks Alan .
Neither was very exciting sort of one dimensional and harsh.
But they are young and i shall learn to be patient.

Reactions: avitti

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Fathers Day special... Partagas Mille Fleurs, and a '07 Partagas Culebra.

41 - 60 of 33400 Posts