Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I enjoy reading about what people are smoking but I'm only interested in Habanos. So, here's a thread for us to talk about what Habanos we're smoking, and of course in the Habanos section of Puff.

Please keep this to Habanos only :)

I'll start it off.

Saturday started with an '08 H.Upmann Coronas Major. I bought this box about 6 months ago and they weren't that good at the time, looks like 6 months in my humidor has helped as this one was much better than the last. After that I moved on to an '08 Juan Lopez Seleccion No.2. These are quickly becoming one of my favorite smokes, put an order in for two boxes today in fact. Cigar number three was supposed to be an '08 Juan Lopez Seleccion No.1, this cigar was so badly plugged that after fighting with it for 10 minutes I did an autopsy (it was so tightly wrapped it was like a brick inside, not to mention the several pieces of stem - by far the worst stick construction wise that I've ever had). So after suffering through that my real cigar number three became an '08 PLPC.

Sunday was an '07 Epi #2 and another '08 Juan Lopez #2. Mmm mmm good.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
I was off camping last week, took a few sticks along with me. Wednesday was a San Cristobal de la Habana La Fuerza. These are probably my favorite stick, love 'em. Thursday was a HdM Epi #1, had some serious draw issues and didn't want to fight with it so it went into the fire and out came a PLPC. Friday was a Juan Lopez Seleccion No.1, Saturday was another SCDLH La Fuerza. All in all a good time.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts