Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A man walked into the ladies' department of a Dillard's department store and said to the woman behind the counter,
"I'd like to buy a Baptist bra for my wife, size 36B."
"What type of bra?" asked the clerk.
"Baptist," said the man. "She said get a Baptist bra, and that you'd know what she meant."
"Ah yes, now I remember," said the saleslady. "We don't sell many of those. Mostly our customers want the Catholic type, the Salvation Army type, or the Presbyterian type."
Confused, the man asked, "What's the difference between them?"
The lady responded, "It is all really quite simple...
the Catholic type supports the masses,
the Salvation Army type lifts up the fallen,
and the Presbyterian type keeps them staunch and upright. Then there's the Baptist type."
"What does that do?" asked the man.
She replied, "It makes mountains out of molehills.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I was waiting to get a haircut today and saw some pictures in the Enquirer...GEEZ MON! Airbrushing her photo's woulda helped. No airbrush here and if they did airbrush...They better make sure there's enough air in that brush!! :D

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
ROTFLMAOPMP!!!!!!

Oh, that one's gonna make the rounds.

Guys, step onto the curb - Jlo's not all that! Now, Anna nicole smith - she was hot when she was young- we all hated her in high school cause none of us was EVER gonna look like that! AT least not without thousands $$$$ in plastic surgery!

·
Registered
584 Posts
I personally think J.Lo is a sure thing after a couple drinks. I tend to "admire" the likes of women such as Salma Hayek, Anna Nicole Smith (back in her trim years), and Leann Tweeden. NOW THEM ARE WOMEN!!! Kinda like a real life Jessica Rabbit...GRRRRRRRRRRR! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.