Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
How about I include one in my return package to you?

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
MiamiE said:
hmm i think i would prefer the smokes but if you need to that thats fine
Was just going to throw it in on top of what I was already sending.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have a Stainless Steel Cuban Crafters Cutter and it works great. Makes good clean cuts and comes with a lifetime guarantee. Can cut a up to a 54 ring, but I can still cut a 56 or 60 with it. It has suited me fine.

·
Mr. 305
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
*OFF-TOPIC*
Don what i was trying to tell through PM was i tried my first ISOM. it was a Cohiba Esplendido and i was unsatisfied. the stick is WAY to long and thin for my likes. are most ISOM's this way?

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts
MiamiE said:
*OFF-TOPIC*
Don what i was trying to tell through PM was i tried my first ISOM. it was a Cohiba Esplendido and i was unsatisfied. the stick is WAY to long and thin for my likes. are most ISOM's this way?
As you might expect, there is a pretty wide range in Cuban cigar sizes although they do tend to be more traditional than NC cigars.

http://www.cigars-review.org/sizes.htm

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Depends on your tastes really. I'm not the biggest Cohiba fan, they are great cigars just not my thing. Most cigar smokers I know have gone strictly Cuban. Don't judge them all on one bad experience. The Esplendido could have been a fake, it is the most widely faked cigar around. Stick with it and you will see, they are not all hype!

·
Still Smitty's biotch!
3,335 Posts
Since DonJefe is already taking care of you this might be a moot point, however:

In the Sub $20 range I would recommend both the Havana Cigar Cutter that is only $4 at bargainhumidors.com, and Xikar's Meansardine cutter that sells here and there for anywhere between $10 and $20.

If I were to use only one cutter it would be my Palio - I love it; however you are looking at 2X your quoted price for one of them. I really am using the little $4 Havana cigar cutter as often as the Palio lately if the cigar is 50 ring or below.

-Matt-

·
Registered
806 Posts
txmatt said:
In the Sub $20 range I would recommend both the Havana Cigar Cutter that is only $4 at bargainhumidors.com, I really am using the little $4 Havana cigar cutter as often as the Palio lately if the cigar is 50 ring or below.

-Matt-
Agree with Matt 100 percent!!!!
The Havana Cigar Cutter is the best cutter you can find for under 5 bucks. Hell its the best cutter you'll find for under 20 bucks. I been using them for years and love them.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I really like Xikar...they work great, and I think they just look cool. I am, however, sporting a HUGE purple blood blister on my index finger where I pinched the damn thing trying to cut a tough cigar. Keep your fingers BACK when you use the thing.

·
formerly Jokieman
987 Posts
txmatt said:
Since DonJefe is already taking care of you this might be a moot point, however:

In the Sub $20 range I would recommend both the Havana Cigar Cutter that is only $4 at bargainhumidors.com.

-Matt-
I actually picked up one of these on the recommendations I found here, and find it to be a great investment... I have had mine for only a few weeks though, so I'm not sure how long it can be expected to last before the blade dulls.

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
I really like the Xikar I have but planning on getting a palio because all the rave reviews here about them. Dang it Matt I forgot to order the Havana cutter, gonna order a couple while I'm thinking about it...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.