Montecristo Vintage '93 Club 5.00 x 50 E
Montecristo White Rothchilde 5.00 x 52 N
Montecristo Xanadu 5.00 x 50 E
Romeo y Julieta Reserve Maduro Robusto 5.00 x 50 M
Romeo y Julieta Reserva Royale Robusto 5.00 x 52 E
Romeo y Julieta Vintage Robusto 5.00 x 50 N
TTT Trinidad Robusto 5.00 x 50 E

Price is $29.95 from Jr's.

I placed an order from JR's to get me through until my order from cigar2u arrives. I live in NC and will have these tomorrow. It is offered with any item over $25.00 so I purchased it with my box of Punch cigars. Seemed like a good deal. What do the gorillas think? Good deal with good cigars?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW, I ask because I have never smoked any of these cigars. These brands are usually out of my price range so it seemed like a chance to snag some quality cigars at a good price. Let me know your opinions of these smokes. BE honest I can take it! ;)

·
X Canadian
1,306 Posts
Looks good to me, look at the average cost and the quality of the smokes. I say you made out like a bandit. Make sure that they go into a humidor as soon as you get them and let em sit for couple of days. They are open box stock and may tend to be a little dry when you get them.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Averages about $3 a stick. That's not bad for that selection. The H. Upmann Robusto 100 used to be one of my favorites. I really like the H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon Robusto now. The Montecristo and RyJ's I have really been hit and miss with. The Trinidad is an insteresting smoke and I like to give them a whirl when I want something a little different than the norm.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Nice MyG selection. You did great. Let the RyJ's rest the longest. Their flavor profiles seem to be thrown out of balance by the shipping process a bit more than some others.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Based on MSRP for the smokes listed that is a great deal! Enjoy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.