Cigar Forums banner
321 - 340 of 350 Posts

· Registered
7,946 Posts
Watched Dopesick on Hulu, a 6 part series about the nefarious contribution of Purdue Pharma and their enablers to the opioid crisis. All the actors were superb. Michael Keaton plays a family doctor in Appalachia. He would get another Oscar if it were a movie.

· Registered
326 Posts
Just finished The Boys....

They cross about every line you could imagine and several I’m still wondering who imagined! But I did laugh non stop, definitely not one for the kiddos or easily offended.
Season 2 they really hit you hard with their political ideals. It really was a bit hard to get through honestly. Just like Picard Season 2. It gets to the point where you just want to the story to progress and not have to stomach the hypocrisy of their politics. So yeah Not for kiddos or easily offended. I gave it a 7 of 10.

· Registered
326 Posts
I just discovered the TV series Patriot. It is one of the most brilliant shows i have ever seen. It is a very dark comedy and I do have to stress the very. The show has left in my tears laughing multiple times and I am still not done with season 1. I could see this show landing in my top of all time list easily already.

321 - 340 of 350 Posts