301 - 320 of 323 Posts

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,873 Posts
wrong link

·
Super Moderator
17,545 Posts
I love Bill Burr. Did you see him in Reservation Dogs on Hulu? Not his best performance but he wasn't bad.
Haven't watched it yet. But I heard him taking about it on his podcast. But it's on my list.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,873 Posts

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,873 Posts

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,873 Posts

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,873 Posts

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,873 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #309 ·
Been watching the Lethal Weapon movies lately.

·
Registered
248 Posts
If you like Bill burr, you'll love this cartoon. It's literally laugh out loud funny.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
F is for family is absolutely brilliant. Huge Burr fan. I am young, but I had an old school father. In the show when Burr the father is yelling at his kids and says 'I'll put your head through a f**** wall.' just absolutely tears of laughter lol. Makes me grateful my old man never put up with my crap and put me on the right path.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I am a bit curious if anyone is watching The Wheel of Time on Amazon. It might be the greatest book series I have ever read and the show so far (I am through 4 episodes) has been solid. I am curious if that is only because I have studied the books so thoroughly. Love to see some opinions shared here on it.

Also The Expanse (another Amazon). Massive fans of the book and a new season just started. Saving that to binge, its been a great series so far.

·
Super Moderator
3,226 Posts
I am a bit curious if anyone is watching The Wheel of Time on Amazon. It might be the greatest book series I have ever read and the show so far (I am through 4 episodes) has been solid. I am curious if that is only because I have studied the books so thoroughly. Love to see some opinions shared here on it.

Also The Expanse (another Amazon). Massive fans of the book and a new season just started. Saving that to binge, its been a great series so far.
If you put a bullet in my head and placed my corpse in front of the television, I still wouldn’t watch it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,862 Posts

Wheel of time is alright. Moving kinda slow for me.

Also, fan of the Expanse but still not sure about where it's headed since it is the final season.

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #318 ·
I watched a couple movies over the holidays. Nat. Lampoons Christmas Vacation, and The Man who knew infinity.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Started Witcher lately. Wife and I really enjoying it. But I think the wife is more obsessed with Henry Cavill than anything else.

And Letterkenny.
Canadian comedy.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Been watching Yellowstone, since I figured out how to watch stuff for free.

301 - 320 of 323 Posts