Cigar Forums banner

221 - 240 of 257 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,706 Posts
This weekend it was AHC and the history channel. War documentaries all weekend. The whole Vietnam series was on and in depth breakdown of operation market garden.

Sent from my bunker

Reactions: jmt8706

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #222
I've been watching a ton of River Monsters and Expedition Unknown. Two of my top favorite shows.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Helping my elderly parents during plague and we are enjoying Death In Paradise series on BritBox. Clever But without the gore That American murder mysteries seem to have embraced.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #224
Helping my elderly parents during plague and we are enjoying Death In Paradise series on BritBox. Clever But without the gore That American murder mysteries seem to have embraced.
I've watched that series, it's awesome! Also a fellow british tv fan.

·
The Great Green One
2,798 Posts
RAD.I'm a sucker for cheese. When this movie came out in the eighties on VHS I wore it out by watching it over a hundred times. It never got released on DVD so I got lucky when I found a ripped LaserDisc version off the internet years ago. Last month it got a limited 4k blu ray release which I ordered immediately. I'm amazed at how good this movie looks and sounds. If you ever wanted to jump back to the eighties this is one of the movies to watch. Not a bad cast either to boot.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Started watching ZeroZeroZero, not sure what I think about it just yet.

Wasn't too interested until the trailer music sounded like a Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross "Gone Girl" cut.

·
Super Moderator
2,275 Posts
Started watching ZeroZeroZero, not sure what I think about it just yet.

Wasn't too interested until the trailer music sounded like a Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross "Gone Girl" cut.
Just finished it. Thought it was pretty good. Didn't think I'd like it after the first one or two episodes, but it grew on me. Not the biggest fan of reading TV shows, but at least some of it was in English.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Scap

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
RAD.I'm a sucker for cheese. When this movie came out in the eighties on VHS I wore it out by watching it over a hundred times. It never got released on DVD so I got lucky when I found a ripped LaserDisc version off the internet years ago. Last month it got a limited 4k blu ray release which I ordered immediately. I'm amazed at how good this movie looks and sounds. If you ever wanted to jump back to the eighties this is one of the movies to watch. Not a bad cast either to boot.
Oh man, I was obsessed with this movie, especially since I raced BMX at that time. I still watch it from time to time. I was obsessed with Lori Laughlin! Had poster of her from the movie

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Finished season 4 of Money Heist.
Awful.
The first three seasons were action packed.
Now it's weak action and rediculous, high school level romance. Obviously there has been a change in the writing staff. I'm thinking pimple faced teens fantasizing about their first love.
Very disappointing.
@JDom58 your thoughts?
Tried really hard to start this series but I can't get past the dubbing. I just find myself hyper focused on this aspect.

·
The Great Green One
2,798 Posts
Oh man, I was obsessed with this movie, especially since I raced BMX at that time. I still watch it from time to time. I was obsessed with Lori Laughlin! Had poster of her from the movie
I had a Dyno and my two friends down the street had a Mongoose and a Haro. I probably put over 10k miles on my bike back in the eighties.

·
One of the a-holes
6,166 Posts
Watched the 2010 True Grit.
Don’t waste your time.
I’ve been watching a lot of Chopped.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Just finished watching the last series of Ashes to Ashes , after all these years finally find out what it’s all about. Got to to buy the whole box set .

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #235
I watched "Scary Stories to tell in the dark". Twenty minutes in it was still going nowhere. Forty minutes in I realized there was still another hour to go. The best part was getting up to use the bathroom. Honestly, reading the books as a kid was awesome, this movie not so much. I envision a "free" sticker on it at a yard sale in the future.

Reactions: Rondo

·
One of the a-holes
6,166 Posts
Fighting with my Family last night.
Not as cheesy as I predicted. Lots of laughs.
Sitting on the deck with a BLTC about to start Cobra Kai. Coworkers said it's good.

C796D3CC-48C0-47CA-875B-442F48A5D331.jpeg

221 - 240 of 257 Posts