Cigar Forums banner

201 - 220 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
Wife and I have been watching the 4 year series of Downton Abbey... Aired from 2011-2016. Luv it, not sure how many shows left but really into it. We will be watching more of the early 1900’s English Shows.

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Rewatching Bloodline on Netflix. Super dark, but a great series

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Generation War...great WW2 serie...rotten tomatoes gave it a 60%...so you know it's good considering that their rating system sucks

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Saw Joker last night.
Wow, that was an extremely dark and sad origin story.

I'm continuously amazed at the work Joaquin Phoenix turns out.

·
Super Moderator
16,706 Posts
Saw Joker last night.

Wow, that was an extremely dark and sad origin story.

I'm continuously amazed at the work Joaquin Phoenix turns out.
It was so good Rhon that loved it. I had to talk her into watchin it because she's not a fan of the comic book movies. But you couldn't NOT get sucked into this movie. Phoenix was incredible.

Sent from my bunker

·
Registered
204 Posts
Wife and I have been watching the 4 year series of Downton Abbey... Aired from 2011-2016. Luv it, not sure how many shows left but really into it. We will be watching more of the early 1900's English Shows.
The wife's got me into watching the series and then we went and watch the movie. Good drama show.

·
One of the a-holes
6,166 Posts
Finished season 4 of Money Heist.
Awful.
The first three seasons were action packed.
Now it's weak action and rediculous, high school level romance. Obviously there has been a change in the writing staff. I'm thinking pimple faced teens fantasizing about their first love.
Very disappointing.
@JDom58 your thoughts?

·
Registered
274 Posts
@Rondo We (my wife and I) allready thought that at seasons 3, we thought seasons 1 and 2 were very very intelligent put together and it slided downwards at season 3. Seasons 1 and 2 we almost binched, seasons 3 it slowed down, season 4 we didnt touch in a few days...

I'm watching The Last Dance, it might be a bit hyped, always loved that era in the NBA. Anyone got some more recommendations for American sports documentaries? A Football Live and most NHL documentaries ive watched of them on youtube, i'm looking for more MLB documentaries.

·
Quiet Professional
174 Posts
Just started watching The Leftovers series. Good so far.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
Live PD.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
@Rondo We (my wife and I) allready thought that at seasons 3, we thought seasons 1 and 2 were very very intelligent put together and it slided downwards at season 3. Seasons 1 and 2 we almost binched, seasons 3 it slowed down, season 4 we didnt touch in a few days...

I'm watching The Last Dance, it might be a bit hyped, always loved that era in the NBA. Anyone got some more recommendations for American sports documentaries? A Football Live and most NHL documentaries ive watched of them on youtube, i'm looking for more MLB documentaries.
It's not MLB, but something I found on youtube recently, "Caught in the Draft." NFL films highlights each draft year with all the drama, cool stories, and whatnot. Pretty good stuff.

201 - 220 of 257 Posts