Cigar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems there is a "What are you..." thread for every section. This one is for TV and movies. So, what are you watching?

·
><(((º>
2,926 Posts
Right now I’m currently watching on Netflix Inside Bill's Brain: Decoding Bill Gates...

Reactions: jmt8706

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I started watching Carnivale Row on amazon, pretty interesting.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Walking Dead......got thru part way on a 3 week Netflix binge watching it.......gave up part way tru season 8....got tired of the extreme back and forth. Looking for another Binge-er to watch

·
One of the a-holes
6,165 Posts
Money Heist
If you liked any of the Oceans movies, you’ll enjoy this.
23 episodes on Netflix

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Money Heist
If you liked any of the Oceans movies, you'll enjoy this.
23 episodes on Netflix
You doing subtitles or are you listening to the English dub? *Assuming you're not fluent in Espanol.

·
Registered
511 Posts
We've been watching The Great British Baking Show at our house, because we're just that exciting.

On the plus side, I've learned how to make very good scones, breadsticks, and naan. :)

·
Registered
524 Posts
We've been watching The Great British Baking Show at our house, because we're just that exciting.

On the plus side, I've learned how to make very good scones, breadsticks, and naan. :)
Been watching this at our house as well! On season 8 (i think) currently, sounds like you guys are just as exciting as we are around here!:wink2:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Money Heist
If you liked any of the Oceans movies, you'll enjoy this.
23 episodes on Netflix
Hi Rondo, how you been! hey if you liked La Casa de Papel (Money Heist) also try Vis a Vis (Locked Up) also on Netflix. Alba Flores from Money Heist is also on it and it is really good :grin2:

Reactions: Rondo

·
One of the a-holes
6,165 Posts
You doing subtitles or are you listening to the English dub? *Assuming you're not fluent in Espanol.
Dubbed. Some of the translations are off and I'm usually intolerant of that, but I really am enjoying this.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Dubbed. Some of the translations are off and I'm usually intolerant of that, but I really am enjoying this.
I had to do the Spanish audio with English subtitles because I usually have them on anyway. The English dub didn't match and it was grinding my gears. Lol

Great show, and I really enjoyed the different plot angles in season 1.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I've been watching tons of Family Guy, Live PD, and Fast N Loud. I'm also divorced.

I'm also watching a lot of stuff on Yewtube like the young folks do. "Hot Ones" is good, and if I have the time, I'll go down a Norm MacDonald or an SNL rabbit hole. Although lately it's been "Greatest Moments in Sports" or "Funniest Moments in Sports." Which then turns into, "Greatest Plays in the NFL" and "Hardest Hits in the NFL." And then somehow I get to News Bloopers......

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Excited for all the October horror movies.

Also been watching Bob's Burgers, that show's hilarious!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just finished Hotel Transylvania, worthy of more than the 2 star rating IMHO.

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Paramount's Yellowstone with Kevin Costner. Good so far into the second season.

Sent from The Cauldron Of Insanity

1 - 20 of 257 Posts