Cigar Forums banner

What are you smoking on the 4th

Tags
4th smoking
449 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  swingerofbirches 
#1 ·
I saw this post in the main section so I thought I'd start one over here. So lets hear it, what cc's will you be smoking for the 4th. For me it will be,
-HdM Epi 2
-Cohiba Siglo II- with plenty of age on it
- Also I have to have a CAO America, the name says it all.

#3 ·
This weekend will be a weekend of great classic CCs. I'll start by pre-celebrating on the 3rd at a friend's party (his usual 4th of July party is being held a day early this year) with a Boli RC; I'm gifting him his first-ever CC and want to share the experience with him. If he's up for it, I have a pair of RASSs that I'll share too.

On the 4th itself, I'm definitely going big. Probably either a Trinidad Robusto Extra or an Esplendido. Depending how I feel, I may even go with a Party Lusitania.

The 5th is my 49th B'day and I'll be celebrating at my favourite Manhattan steakhouse. Depending on whether my better half gives me my birthday present before or after dinner, I may finish off the night with whichever stick(s) I didn't have the night before. I wish I had a Monte A - that would be an ideal smoke to celebrate the last of the "4" numbered birthdays, but I'll remedy that to celebrate the BIG one next year :)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.