Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of special stogies do you have sitting in your humidor for Christmas?

I'll be heading out of town to the inlaws, where there are a few casual cigar smokers. I'll be bringing a selection to choose from, including a Siglo VI, Siglo V, Monte II and some smaller smokes (gotta last 5 days). I might slide in a PAM or Anejo also. Of course I'll bring some domestics for the inlaws :D

So, what will you be smoking?

GoatLocker

·
-
11,412 Posts
since my secret santa sent me 2 extra cigars that i was sarcastically asking for (yet secretly dreaming about), i might have to fire one up..... oh trinidad with a short life expectancy.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Bolivar Gigante '97!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Davidoff, 'nuff said.

Unless the family gets me anything, including dog rockets. Then, it's one of them, with a smile, to avoid hard feelings.

"Mmm, Thompson's house brand, this is, uh, potent. And you got a 4 bundles and a humidor for $39! Gee, thanks......."

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
My daughter will be home from college and her favorite smoke is the Party Short. We'll enjoy a few together.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Dunhill Estupendo...yeah baby...the spoils for a great year :z ....Bman

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Lamar said:
My daughter will be home from college and her favorite smoke is the Party Short. We'll enjoy a few together.
Wow, your daughter enjoys cigars? Does she have an older sister??? :D

I'm thinking a Davidoff, Dunhill, or something from the 70's or 80's :w

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
CAO Samba 24th,ERDM robusto and Christmas day it will be FDO maduro because thats what my grandson's getting me for Christmas with a nibo lighter I think. Gonna make a huge deal of what he gets me. :w

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I have a beautiful Monte Churchill set for Christmas Day!

:)

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Hey IHT save that Trini for New Years and I'll smoke mine with you.

As for a Christmas smoke........I don't know, maybe that 02 PLPC or the SLR DC that Mo sent me. OHH wait, maybe that other Farm rolled (also from Mo...what a shock huh)

·
-
11,412 Posts
coppertop said:
Hey IHT save that Trini for New Years and I'll smoke mine with you.
since you took the time to walk from your office to mine (an entire 8 steps or less) to tell me this, i'll do it.

if you wouldn't have bothered telling me, i'd have told your lazy ass to.... nevermind.

oh... you're fired. :fu

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Well thanks to Heartpumper I will be smoking my first Isoms. The party short will definely be going down, as well as the Trinidad Fundadores after dinner. The Partagas SD4 will be for new years eve. I'm full of joy! ;)

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Enjoy those Nely.....three superb smokes.

:r MAO at my boss(IHT)

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I'm going to have to try one of those Sublimes I got a few days ago. Probably to new, and need more time to relax in the humi...but it is Christmas!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts