Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 12300 Posts

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok just a quick thread to see what everybody is jammin' out to this evening.

I myself have decided to go with Led Zepplin's "IV" this evening to spice it up a little bit. I probably will move on to CCR after that just to get me back in the state of relaxation. :w Groovin' :w

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok I've changed it up to Lynyrd Skynryd's "One More From the Road". Just an awesome album. I'm a big southern rock fan. Must be cause I was born in FL.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Since the holidays are fast approaching, I got into a major cleaning-mode this evening. I had a wide variety of music in my cd changer, from Wes Montgomery to the Chili Peppers. A while back I was selling high-end audio and video, and picked up some Sonus Faber speakers that are just unbelievable!!

That's what I like about doing stuff around the house. You pull out some old stuff that you haven't played in a while, and just go... :D

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
On the playlist right now:
Encore - Eminem
Low End Theory - Tribe called quest
40oz to Freedom - Sublime
Tupac - All Eyez on Me

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, now that we've reached the wee hours of the morning I have changed it up and am currently listening to A Perfect Circle's "Mer De Noms". Its a nice haunting album. Absolutely perfect for 2 in the morning.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Los Lonely Boyz
the new Joss Stone
Tab Benoit/Jimmy Thackery Whiskey Store
Descendents newest one

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Carlos Nakai - Mythic Dreamer... night or day, awesome slow down music!

·
Registered
921 Posts
While these are all great groups who I have in my CD collection...I have been missing my hometown cigar shop Mount Washington Cigar in Baltimore, MD
so I have been listening to Frank Sinatra.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Listened to String Cheese Incident - Around the Wheel - on the drive home from the parents' house last night. Great Bluegrass/Jam Band album. Also listened to a little Alisson Krause and Union Station Live.

·
Registered
623 Posts
motortown said:
A while back I was selling high-end audio and video, and picked up some Sonus Faber speakers that are just unbelievable!!
I have been wanting to hear a set of these damit' No one has them down here :mad:

As far a music, Jack Johnson is who I've been jamming to lately :w

·
Registered
949 Posts
Sonus Faber are truely great speakers. I have Energy Conoseur(sp?) series C9's I just picked them up about 6 months ago. Playing through My Yamaha RX-Z9 also about 6 months old. This is truely one of the best Musical surrond sound recievers on the Market. It is great for video too.

O my favorite music for tonight. I usually start with some Fugazi and finish the night with Allison Krauss.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Tony C and the Truth- Demophonic Blues. Good stuff.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
poker said:
Today Im listening to.........
.....my damn boss. long winded nonsense :r
With some Iron Maiden in the background, no doubt. LMAO!!

kamikaiguy.... I've never gotten into Fugazi, but have been a fan of Ian MacKaye since the Minor Threat days.

·
Registered
152 Posts
poker said:
Today Im listening to..............my damn boss. long winded nonsense :r
Ya I know it poker, check this out :
I am listening to my heart cry and my boss telling me that I will be too busy for the next month. Problem here is that a fellow worker's friend has won a free all expenses paid trip for two to Cuba ( I live in Canada). This person cannot go and was selling the all-inclusive trip for two for $800 CAD ($670 USD). :mad: No luck when you need it. They have now sold the trip to someelse that I do not know. :c

1 - 20 of 12300 Posts