Cigar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What music are you listening to now?

I mentioned to my brother-in-law that I heard a few BareNaked Ladies songs and liked them. So yesterday I get a package with SIX of their cds!

BNL are pretty damn good. :)

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
ZZ Top - Mescalero

It's interesting but definately not their best. Although it's kind of funny listening to them singing en espanol. :) Either way it's ZZ Top and it's still worth a listen.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Tonight the Texas vs. Ohio State game since I'm stuck at work.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
al two said:
tonight might be the grateful dead. possibly a jimi, we'll see how it goes.
Did you ever see them' live?? I wasn't a big, big fan but did see 5 shows or so. Man was that tailgate party was fun. not so good for the random tests but fun.
Anyone like me download a bunch of the free amature music out there. I say amature but really some of it is from pros just getting out the music. I put my music on my little segments of the dogwatchsocialclub it gives me a charge to know that people are actually listening to my music.

·
Registered
625 Posts
kenstogie said:
Did you ever see them' live?? I wasn't a big, big fan but did see 5 shows or so. Man was that tailgate party was fun. not so good for the random tests but fun.
Anyone like me download a bunch of the free amature music out there. I say amature but really some of it is from pros just getting out the music. I put my music on my little segments of the dogwatchsocialclub it gives me a charge to know that people are actually listening to my music.
na, just gettin into them. the window was pretty small, seeing as im only 18. my dad was a big deadhead back in the day. now im just perusing through some old albums and cds. i always said that my dads music sucked and i hated it, but slowly im getting there. start with some jimi and zep, move over to say clapton, then finally we get to CSNY and the dead and looking to be other acoustic/country/folk then who knows. kinda weird but whatever works.

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

Its a damn good album. Especially the song, Have a Cigar!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
al two said:
na, just gettin into them. the window was pretty small, seeing as im only 18. my dad was a big deadhead back in the day. now im just perusing through some old albums and cds. i always said that my dads music sucked and i hated it, but slowly im getting there. start with some jimi and zep, move over to say clapton, then finally we get to CSNY and the dead and looking to be other acoustic/country/folk then who knows. kinda weird but whatever works.
excellent, should've been to a show it was an "experience" to say the least. Hard to describe.

·
Registered
206 Posts
The usual. Tool
Also have a side dish of Incubus to keep things exciting

1 - 20 of 35 Posts