Cigar Forums banner
1301 - 1320 of 1345 Posts

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
What exactly are armadillo eggs?
I hollowed out some sizeable jalepeno peppers and filled them with a mixture of rub, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and dried minced onion. I then encased them in a beef/pork/rub mixture and wrapped them in bacon. Smoked them for about 90 minutes and then brushed some barbecue sauce on them towards the end.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
@CgarDann How long did you smoke the rack? What temp? How big was the rack? What temp did the meat come out? Sorry just curious as to how others smoke
I smoked it at 500 degrees for 25 minutes The rack was about a pound and a half I believe. It came out fully cooked on the outside and red in the middle. I guess the equivalent of medium rare in a restaurant

If you download Traeger app it has a multitude of recipes and the app is free. I am also guessing the directions are made for that smoker so not sure if the results will be equal on a different brand smoker
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Pipe Smokin' Piranha
5,365 Posts
Although not the Flintstones...
Tonight we had whole split chicken breast cooked in the crock pot with cream of chicken soup. The "gravy" over white rice, sides of fresh sliced tomato and cucumber.

·
One of the a-holes
6,554 Posts
Went out the Asian market yesterday with my lovely wife. I love that place except for the live frogs and turtles :(
Bought lots of great food. I tossed 2 cups of jasmine rice, three cups of water, a pound of bbq pork and some baby bok choy in the rice cooker with soy, sesame oil and red chili oil. Push the button and wait. The fat from the pork absorbs into the rice with the other seasonings and the pork is as tender as it could possibly get.

·
One of the a-holes
6,554 Posts
Although not the Flintstones...
Tonight we had whole split chicken breast cooked in the crock pot with cream of chicken soup. The "gravy" over white rice, sides of fresh sliced tomato and cucumber.
Submerge pillsbury biscuits into that for the
Last forty minutes or so of cooking and you get delicious dumplings. I also put peas and carrots in and call it chicken crockpot pie.

1301 - 1320 of 1345 Posts