Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
No way.. brussel sprouts don't make me wanna vomitThey have the texture of cabbage, not cooked cabbage. I cut em in half, toss em in olive oil and parmesan cheese, bake em in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes or until Brown. Then drizzle em with balsamic vinegar. Freaking delicious.

Sent from. .. inside your house... bwahaha
wonder how would that be with added bacon :smile2:

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
That and lose the vinegar. I don't know how y'all east coasters can do it. The smell of vinegar makes me nauseous...except when I smell hints of it in pipe tobacco. Even silicone caulking with the acetyl acid smell makes me nauseous.
wait...how in hell you guys in TX eat salad without vinegar?? :frown2:

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
After my last heart attack the doc suggested maybe a salad, instead of a burger, once in a while. So I started eating salads. However as Rhon pointed out ,if you put steak, French fries, cheese , bacon, and Bleu cheese doesn't make it a salad anymore ,even if there's lettuce underneath it somewhere. Lol

I've since gotten better, not much, but better nonetheless.. my air fryer helps alot. I use it constantly. A little Spritz of oil is better than dunkin everything in the fryer.

Sent from. .. inside your house... bwahaha
our maker has a sick sense of humor...he gives us two of everything; but only one heart, one liver, one...well, you get the idea :grin2:

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
1 - 20 of 59 Posts