Cigar Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
28,998 Posts
Looks fantastic! What gives it the kick?
Crushed red pepper, Cayenne pepper, Habanero pepper sauce.
Not for the faint of heart.
That's why there is plenty of ice cold beer.

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
28,998 Posts
Tony if you like spicy, then hit me up with your addy and I will send you out some dehydrated Red lava Scorpion pepper powder. Over 2 million scoville units. I bought a kilo of it 3 months ago and I've barely put a dent in it.

20210319_164821.jpg
Thank You for the offer very nice of you.
These days Habanero is about as hot as I go.
I have tried Carolina Reaper .
Too hot for me to enjoy.
At that level my tongue is numb.
The stuff you got is even hotter.
A Kilo my Lord you are set for life.
That is a lot of Buffalo wings.
Peace my brother!

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Nothing crazy for dinner earlier, just chicken fried steak sandwiches and macaroni salad.

Reactions: Aimless1

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
From the beach to the plate. Blackened Striper bites ceasar salad.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Best fish I've ever eaten was striper caught in the Chesapeake bay. We came back with two 55 gallon drums filled to the brim that night. It was a real bummer when we ate the last of it.

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
28,998 Posts
Sounds great! All of those flavors go really well with shrimp....and the beer!
It is a tweaked recipe that is more Cajun that traditional Italian.
The Italian version only uses Red Pepper flakes.
With Tabasco sauce to take it from med to hot.
The spices here are added in layers.
Like in traditional Cajun cooking.
The result is a much hotter and smoother taste.
You can actually pick out the different dimensions of heat.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Thank You for the offer very nice of you.
These days Habanero is about as hot as I go.
I have tried Carolina Reaper .
Too hot for me to enjoy.
At that level my tongue is numb.
The stuff you got is even hotter.
A Kilo my Lord you are set for life.
That is a lot of Buffalo wings.
Peace my brother!
I'm hoping to have it all gone by the end of the year. I bought it to make hot sauce with it to tide me over while I'm waiting for my own peppers to grow.

When life lets up a little I'm really hoping to get back to making a couple batches of hot sauce a week. I've been so busy that so far I've only made 3 batches in the last 3 months. All my friends are constantly bugging me to make more so I need to be able to keep up with demand.

I'm making a poor mans version of an extract from the powder for my next batch of hot sauce. This stuff looks looks wicked. I tried 2 drops on a spoon and it was the hottest thing I've ever tasted in my life. It's only 2 ingredients, pepper powder and vodka. The liquid that separates from the solids is such a deep dark red that it looks black. The first pic is the powder/vodka mixture shaken, the second pic is when the infused vodka separates from the solids. Some evil stuff right here. Sure you don't want some?
20210528_211029.jpg

20210529_123749.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
I'm hoping to have it all gone by the end of the year. I bought it to make hot sauce with it to tide me over while I'm waiting for my own peppers to grow.

When life lets up a little I'm really hoping to get back to making a couple batches of hot sauce a week. I've been so busy that so far I've only made 3 batches in the last 3 months. All my friends are constantly bugging me to make more so I need to be able to keep up with demand.

I'm making a poor mans version of an extract from the powder for my next batch of hot sauce. This stuff looks looks wicked. I tried 2 drops on a spoon and it was the hottest thing I've ever tasted in my life. It's only 2 ingredients, pepper powder and vodka. The liquid that separates from the solids is such a deep dark red that it looks black. The first pic is the powder/vodka mixture shaken, the second pic is when the infused vodka separates from the solids. Some evil stuff right here. Sure you don't want some?
20210528_211029.jpg

20210529_123749.jpg
that looks pure devil man...pure devil

21 - 40 of 43 Posts