Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. After reading the thread about Cigar afficianado being owned by a cigar company, I am wondering what mags are any good? I go to Borders bookstore sometimes to get a coffee and read all the free magazines. They usually have Cigar Afficianado and Smoke. Anybody read these or other ones?

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
882 Posts
Jeff said:
Hey guys. After reading the thread about Cigar afficianado being owned by a cigar company, I am wondering what mags are any good? I go to Borders bookstore sometimes to get a coffee and read all the free magazines. They usually have Cigar Afficianado and Smoke. Anybody read these or other ones?

Thanks,
Jeff
Don't they have WIFI there? Forget the mags get a laptop and just read Top25 and hang at Club Stogie. They are both better than any mag out there. :)

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MM2(SW)S said:
Don't they have WIFI there? Forget the mags get a laptop and just read Top25 and hang at Club Stogie. They are both better than any mag out there. :)
Yeah, I think they have wifi but you have to pay for it, or sign up for the service. I'm not really sure what the deal is. You're right, Club Stogie is better than any mag.

Thanks everyone,

Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.