Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got in from an abbreviated 2 day vacation down at lovely Lake Sinclair in Milledgeville, Georgia (for those of you who know about Milledgeville, no I was not admitted into the looney bin). This getaway allowed me to enjoy a few more cigars normal and I figured I would post a list and some quick thoughts on each of them.

Arturo Fuente Cubanito (purchased at Old Havana Cigar Co. - Rome, Ga) - smoked a couple these throughout the weekend - gotta be my favorite small cigar, always tasty

Flor de Oliva Gold Churchill (Old Havana also) - good smoke, good price, burn a little uneven though that might have been b/c of my 2-75 air conditioner in my truck (2 windows down - 75mph).

CAO MX2 Rob (purchased at Tobacco World - Marietta, Ga) - wow! beautiful cigar, great taste! great way to follow up a can of Vienna Sausages (pronouced VIE-enna) Will definitely buy more of these (cigars and Vienna's)

CAO Gold Corona (Tobacco World) - my all time favorite "first thing in the morning cigar". Goes great with a cup of Caribou Coffee's Daybreak Blend. Sittin on the dock, watchin the early morning boaters and the ducks - hello day!

Perdomo unbanded Churchill (Old Havana) - good good good smoke! I have two more of these babies and am looking forward to puttin the torch to 'em

Hoto De Monterrey Dark Sumatra Noche (Tobacco World)- didn't realize this would be the last cigar of the weekend in hindsight was a great way to finish off the weekend.

All these cigars and the Cubbies are rollin' already!

Too bad the pine pollen ended my weekend before I could smoke the Rocky Patel 1992, Monte Platinum, and the Perdomo Reserve C that I had saved for this occasion. Oh well, another weekend, another post.

·
Light's on..No one's home
371 Posts
"a cup of Caribou Coffee's Daybreak Blend. Sittin on the dock, watchin the early morning boaters and the ducks - hello day!"

A great way to start the day. 10-4 on the viennas :) :)

·
Registered
949 Posts
Oh the pleasure of a nice spring weekend vacation. You smokd some of my favorites too. I am glad you had a great weekend.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Yow! What a weekend!

Good for you - BTW - I picked the Cubs to go to the World Series this year!

;)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Wow. Sounds like you had quite a weekend - good smokes and good food. Wish I had time to do something similar, guess I'll have to settle for sitting by the tidal basin trying to block out the sound of traffic. ;)

·
Registered
207 Posts
No vacation here, but I drove past Rome (or the Rome exit anyway) twice on I75 Saturday; smoking a Partegas Spanish Rosada one way (awsome) and a CAO Extreme (taste great, flunky burn) coming back.

Hobnail Boot!

Sic'em
BD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.