Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got mail today... It was a package... OK, so it was cigars!!! But how the hell could the package make it through the mailslot/mailbox. I mean there isnt much space there. I got confused and then I paniced. I tried to squeeze/push through the mailslot/mailbox that didnt open to much. I couldnt even get in the first inch or so through the mailslot. The mailman must have pushed it in with alot of violence, I thought. And a bit said and worried I started to open the package, expecting the cigars to be powder/flakes or something like that. But strangely they seemed to be allright.

I still cant understand how the mailman could get it in. He used magic or did he break in? It is a mystery. It is still an enigma to me...

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
You know man! It's the magic dust.......a little bit of dust for the package, a little bit of dust for the mailman.....a little bit more for the mailman.

:w

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Hey El Rey del Mundo, Didnt you know they teach that little trick at the secret mailman school?

·
X Canadian
1,306 Posts
Dude, maybe you really don't have the smokes. Maybe the mailman has the power to give the perception that you have some smokes and you really don't. Maybe if you try to light one you'll wake up from a dream and realize that you never received the smokes and that you never posted anything on this board or that you really hate cigars and had a bad dream.

Does your mail man look like the ZigZag man?

Attachments

·
Registered
904 Posts
I mean Man it's like Far Out Man!

It's like the ship in the bottle Man

He probably put the box in first and than the cigars Yeah that's the ticket!

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
kansashat said:
You know man! It's the magic dust.......a little bit of dust for the package, a little bit of dust for the mailman.....a little bit more for the mailman.

:w
Is that the dust ya have to roll up a dollar bill for??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.