Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No offense to our non-US friends...

And at the risk of sounding totally jingoistic, this is a year that totally gets me pumped up. We'll be choosing the direction of our country in the forthcoming election. I hope everyone will take time to go and vote. If you're not registered, it is becoming so simple to do so. As a matter of fact, you can go to this link:

https://ssl.capwiz.com/congressorg/e4/nvra/?action=form&state=

and print out your voter registration information and get it in the mail (hurry, though! Deadlines are coming fast, if they have not already passed).

ALSO,

Lance Armstrong goes and totally dominates the Tour de France. God bless him, I don't think I could stand spending 5 minutes with him, but when he straps that flag on his shoulder I'm behind him all the way.

The Olympics are right around the corner also. These are very special people who have dedicated their lives to reaching the Olympic Games. These men and women will be off representing the good ol' US of A as they compete against the best in the world.

It's ALWAYS a great time to be an American--but this time my blood is boiling!!

God bless our troops!!

Hoss

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mr.c said:
I see our french allies were spitting and booing Lance :fu :u :u
hahaha...yeah...they were. They would paint vulgarities towards him on the street. They'd run towards him. They cursed him and spat at him. Lance said that...and I'm paraphrasing here..."what they don't realize is that motivates me even more..."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.