Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to use this for my "box" storage and keep my singles in my 50ct.

Suggest me some 5 packs of box worth cigars according to these I already have picked out !!! ......lets try and keep it under 150 a box. Go ahead PUSH me over the edge some more why don't ya!

On the list

Diesel-Unlimited
Diesel-Unholy Cocktail
Oliva Serie V Maduro
AF-Chateau Maduro Rothschild
Cain-Maduro (unsure of size)
Cain-Daytona (unsure of size)

·
Codger In Training
4,771 Posts
The Oliva V Maduro is fantastic, but they are only released around Christmas. The "regular" sungrown Oliva V's are great as well.

I'd suggest Los Blancos NINE as a great full bodied maduro that you should enjoy based on your list. There was a lot of hoopla on Puff about these about a year ago, but you don't hear many people talking about them anymore. Personally, I love them. I've got just a few left that have close to a year of age, and they are smoking FANTASTIC. Got another box resting for about 3 months now.

Ever tried a Rocky Patel Edge Maduro?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Oliva V Maduro is fantastic, but they are only released around Christmas. The "regular" sungrown Oliva V's are great as well.

I'd suggest Los Blancos NINE as a great full bodied maduro that you should enjoy based on your list. There was a lot of hoopla on Puff about these about a year ago, but you don't hear many people talking about them anymore. Personally, I love them. I've got just a few left that have close to a year of age, and they are smoking FANTASTIC. Got another box resting for about 3 months now.

Ever tried a Rocky Patel Edge Maduro?
The beautiful thing is that a local B&M has two boxes of the Serie V Maddies left!! I do like te Edge Maduro very much so I actually forgot to add that!! I'm gonna check out the Los Blanco's nine NOW!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.