Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my friend were smoking some Brazilia CAO cigars when the middle burned out in a cone shape, both of ours did it and neither of us could stop the problem. We have both been smokers for a while and have tried CAO before but never the Brazilia line, has anyone else had these problem?

-Toby

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
They do have a very thick leathery wrapper.

·
-
11,412 Posts
it was burning "inward"?

isn't that considered a "tunnel"?
if so, what is the humidity where you were smoking the cigars? that is a problem when the humidity is a lot higher than the cigar filler. i've had it happen a few times due to the fact KC is currently running around high 80% humidity this time of year (at least up here next to the missouri river).

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
I've had this happen to a few cigars that had thicker, oily wrappers. The only thing I can think of is to touch it up with your lighter.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I would second IHTs thoughts on Texas. It is alwayd dry when we are down there. As for the "burning" problem, which Brazilia were you smoking. I have hears that the Gol doesn't burn well. I've never had a problem with the Piranha. Which is still my fav NC. What a great little stick.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have smoked quite a few of the Brazilias in all sizes, and I've never had such a problem. I have to agree, it sounds like your wrapper has gotten a lot more humid than the filler.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I've never had any issues with any CAO cigars that I've smoked - this includes CAO Gold, Mx2, Anniversario and Criollo. Have not tried the Brazillia line yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.