Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bacon Lover
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else notice these seem to be a little weaker than normal?? (or are my tastebuds totally fried...):D

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
They haven't been the same cigar since the first release. The VSG's that came in the cabinets of 50 were phenomenal, but the ones I have smoked recently are just so-so. So, it's not just you I have noticed a decline as well.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I do notice a little too much humidor time, more than 6 months, and they lose that punch...not flavor. But i bought my last box almost a year ago:confused: .

·
Registered
369 Posts
I've heard some scuttle butt about these losing some of their shine too. Loved them when they came out. They pushed all the right buttons. I just don't get around to smoking too many due to the $ involved.

Would like to hear from some VSG fans. They can help more than I.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well, I started smoking them right after the original releases and overall I haven't noticed a decline. Maybe an off one here and there. I have a box of corona gordas enroute, so I'll give you an update.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.