Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,608 Posts
No offense to any parties, including Boswell's, but look up these Boswell Grizzly pipes on youtube. They're the de facto pipe for fetishists and homosexuals. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I know wouldn't want to be mistaken for a member of that group.

· Registered
673 Posts
Are the pipes that have the mouthpieces that look to be 2-3" across actually smokeable, or are they more of a conversation piece? I'm not sure I see the functional qualities there, other than just having a gigantic freaking pipe.

· Registered
1,608 Posts
Wow. Just...wow.:hmm:
Did you search it on youtube? I can't tell if you're doubting me. Seriously, the results speak for themselves. Youtubers tag those Boswell Grizzly videos with keywords "leather" and "gay" - to say nothing of the videos' content and innuendo. Again, I have nothing against that subculture, but fair warning to anyone who might be considering buying one of these.

· Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Did you search it on youtube? I can't tell if you're doubting me. Seriously, the results speak for themselves. Youtubers tag those Boswell Grizzly videos with keywords "leather" and "gay" - to say nothing of the videos' content and innuendo. Again, I have nothing against that subculture, but fair warning to anyone who might be considering buying one of these.
Hahaha you weren't kidding...now I feel violated.

· Registered
7,623 Posts
No offense to any parties, including Boswell's, but look up these Boswell Grizzly pipes on youtube. They're the de facto pipe for fetishists and homosexuals. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I know wouldn't want to be mistaken for a member of that group.
It's been years since I gave a shit what others think, but I still wouldn't want to smoke a pipe that ridiculous.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.