Cigar Forums banner
61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Disillusioned Freethinker
4,573 Posts
Good looking displays Ed. Can't help but get a little choked up looking at those flags...

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

·
Humidor Builder
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
#142 - Bird's Eye Maple & Walnut
17" x 12" x 8"
250 Count - Trayed out to the max....
Laser Engraved Glass Lid - by Jerry Hewett, Just Graphics, Inc.....
Thanks for looking...

The next two pictures have a piece of fabric in behind the glass to enhance photo.... very difficult to photograph glass otherwise....
The etching is the Thomas Family Crest

·
Jungle Revo Racer
673 Posts
That Cigar band Top Humidor! Is that a Production model? If so that is soooooo soon to be in my Humidor Collection. Very nice looking Stuff you make there. Congrats on the craftsmanship.

James

·
Humidor Builder
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
That Cigar band Top Humidor! Is that a Production model? If so that is soooooo soon to be in my Humidor Collection. Very nice looking Stuff you make there. Congrats on the craftsmanship.

James
Thank you, James.... but, no... she's a custom and already gone..... Nice to look at though... I think.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Ed, I'm glad to see you put that special piece of ambrosia to work. It looks beautiful. I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve in regards to my box.

Folly Rocks- beautiful design. I hope my future humidor will be just as stunning!

61 - 80 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.