Cigar Forums banner
41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Humidor Builder
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Ed,

It's good to see you back up and running at full speed.

I for one can say that I recevied exceptional service form Ed during my purchasing process. I love my humi and it hold RH like you wouldn't believe.

I do have a question though, is it possible to order a replacement shelf for my humi? A few of the slats have come loose in the bottom, and I am thinking of replcaing it.
Send it back and I'll either fix it or make a new one....
PM me for address, etc...

·
Humidor Builder
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
You asked for it.... Here they are.... the first 10 Production model Waxing Moon Humidors.... If interested, please contact Terri, (Folly Rocks)... she'll be happy to handle your order...

This introductory offer kicking off the production of Waxing Moon Humidors is at $375.00 plus s/h... which is typically $50-60 depending on location.

All humidors are 16" x 12" x 9.25".... 250 Count

As always, thank you all for your continued support....

#1 - African Mahogany & Ipe - Love the lid on that mahogany!

#2 - Walnut, Maple & a bit of Ebony

#3 - Quarter Sawn White Oak & Goncalo Alves

#4 - Maple, Goncalo Alves with a Cherry Lid

#5 - African Mahogany & Ipe

#6 - Cherry, Walnut & Maple Lid

#7 - Walnut & Maple (Currently not for sale - Display Model)

#8 - Another gorgeous African Mahogany & Ipe

#9 - Maple, Goncalo Alves & Cherry Lid

#10 - Cherry, Walnut & Maple Lid

·
Humidor Builder
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I am happy to say that #1 of the production model just sold to a BOTL in Canada.

This, to me, is a significant moment and the culmination of an idea and a dream.

As some of you know, I have received requests for many things for what I do... and time and time again, I have shyed away, mainly due to capacity. I have even tried to do everything that came my way, myself.... and that's not good either.

My dream was to take the opportunities home and build something that would provide people that I know have the skill and capacities to handle anything that comes down the pike. It took me out of the woodshop for a spell to get all this organized, but.... It's organized now and everybody is doing what we do best. My team are not employees, we are craftsmen and are passionate about what we do.

I find it poetic that the 1st production model is an international export - That's what we need to do America!!! And, we thank you.

My way of helping the US economy - at least for these six Americans. Thank you for your continued support

Ed

Terri (aka Folly Rocks)

Bob

Marv

Jim

Mark

·
Who you calling clown???
3,950 Posts
I am very happy that you are up and runnning again Ed!!! You make amazing humidors and I hope to be working with you on another in the future!!!

·
Humidor Builder
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Finished up the interior on the production models today.... they're ready to go. Should be posting two beauties off the custom bench tomorrow evening, if all goes right....

On the production models, we decided to make a couple of upgrade options.

First of all - Here is a picture of the interior of a stock version, which will be standard.

We are also offering a "crumb catcher" upgrade for an additional $35

Another upgrade option would be a full tray - which would involve slightly modifying the dividers to accomodate. This upgrade option will be an additional $40

Or.... you can get both upgrade options for $70, a savings of $10

And... here is what #1 off the production line is. You can see the others, which are of varied wood species on my website, if you like.

Thanks to all for looking.... any interest, please, feel free to contact Terri, aka Follyrocks in this forum.

41 - 60 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.