Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello,

It has been quite a long time since my last post. Ed and I have been through many changes. We have learned that we make a great team, so I am excited to announce that I will be assisting Ed with the customer service end of his company in addition to design consultation. Please check out the Follyrocks collection on his web site. Please contact me with any questions. I am looking forward to working with you.

·
Registered
45 Posts
This is my first post showcasing one of Ed's works of art. I am especially excited because it is belongs to the Follyrocks collection. This beautiful humidor was created from Goncalo Alves and Walnut. It measures 20" x 8.5" x 6.5" and is about a 150 count humidor.

Please enjoy, but sorry, she already has a home. However, Ed is ready to create one just for you to your specifications. Also, coming November 15th, the new "buy now" model will be available. Pictures of them will be posted soon.

·
Registered
45 Posts

Jerry did this with his laser for a soldier on a piece of scrap cedar. Soon it will be done on its permanent gun case home.

Jerry can put anything on one of Ed's custom humidors.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Can he put some of the scrap cedar into the mail? Been waiting MONTHS, now.

So sorry Joe,

You must have misunderstood. Ed doesn't send out cedar scraps. He had given them to the young boy that you addressed the money order and the envelope to. But unfortunately the young guy had to move away with his father. This sweet boy was wanting to earn his own money,and so Ed gave him the scraps to send out to those requesting them. The young guy didn't intentionally fail you, he had to move. So when I saw your post, I felt bad for you as you shouldn't be out of your money and as you know from my pm to you, I immediately contacted Ed about it. He remembered the envelope--he had never opened it as he was planning to return to sender. But, unfortunately with his move, he forgot about. But when I called him regarding your distress, he went through the boxes for you to get it out. He returned it to you, and I assume you have it as you have no longer mentioned it. So, now you have not paid for any cedar scraps to be sent to you--as Ed does not do this and no longer is in touch with the young scrap vendor, I am happy to refer you to Rockler which is a woodworking supply company that sells cedar... The best that he could offer is to go through all of those boxes to find that envelope and put it into the mail to make it right for you. So sorry this has been such a source of great anxiety for you. Really, Ed was simply trying to help out a young kid who wanted to actually earn his own money. Sometimes the best intentions can go wrong as in your case.

Take care,

Terri

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.