that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at
4:00 AM.

WARNING, the consumption of alcohol may cause you to thay
shings like thish.

WARNING, the consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering
what happened to your pants.

WARNING, the consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll
over in the morning and see something really scary (whose
species and/or name you can't remember).

WARNING, the consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of
inexplicable rug burns on the forehead and knees.

WARNING, the consumption of alcohol may create the illusion
that you are tougher, handsomer and smarter than some really,
really big guy named Chuck.

WARNING, the consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe
you are invisible.

WARNING, the consumption of alcohol may lead you to think
people are laughing with you.

WARNING, the consumption of alcohol may cause an influx in
the time-space continuum, whereby small (and sometimes large)
gaps of time may seem to disappear.

·
Registered
882 Posts
:r But if it wasn't for the consumption of large quantities of beer the girl lying in bed next to you wouldn't be looking like a suppermodel. Beer gogles are wondeful, I think.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:r awwww...sounds like you're in LOVE, but the question is, "who do you love"? The wife or the bottle..I always found that to be an easy question because I picked the one that diddnt nag me to the brink of :gn Just kidding :w

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
LastClick said:
WARNING, the consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at
4:00 AM.
:r Alcohol dosent do that! they really are dying for me to call them! :r

Good one!

·
Registered
882 Posts
LastClick said:
:r awwww...sounds like you're in LOVE, but the question is, "who do you love"? The wife or the bottle..I always found that to be an easy question because I picked the one that diddnt nag me to the brink of :gn Just kidding :w
The wife. She buys my beer, alcohole and most of my cigars for me. That way I am to drunk to actualy pay attention to her nagging. It is a win win situation for me.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LastClick said:
:r That's a good one, and Im glad you have it sooo Good. :cool:
Steve, you should hook me up or at least teach me the way because it sounds like you know. You are the master ;)

·
Registered
882 Posts
LastClick said:
Steve, you should hook me up or at least teach me the way because it sounds like you know. You are the master ;)
:r She has a sister but I cant even drink enough to make her ok. I wish I was the master then I would get better smokes.

But here is a little thing i learned. I may were the pants in the family, but she tells me what ones to put on:)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MM2(SW)S said:
:r She has a sister but I cant even drink enough to make her ok. I wish I was the master then I would get better smokes.

But here is a little thing i learned. I may were the pants in the family, but she tells me what ones to put on:)
So the sister's out, ok guess I'll have to go it alone, but at least I've got my sticks. :w

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.