Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know I’ve been MIA for a few years been a crazy whirl wind…anyways gonna sell some sticks from 2019 I have sitting around before they loose their “pazaz” .

All these funds are going towards my sons Fargo wrestling trip (USA National Championship) he’s done a go-fund me and has been working when he can…with school and wrestling and helping me on our new “project house” he doesn’t have a lot of time. Figured this would be good to do. Because of that I didn’t make it killer deals just what I figured they were worth with shipping included.

1. Steve Saka’s special release Red Meat lover’s 2019 pack of 10
$140

2. EZ chicken and waffles (I believe early 2019 or late 2018)
$80

3. EZ brass knuckles Texas (2019)
$80

4. EZ Ezera &Co Original Blend (only 175 made) 2019
$80

5. BLTC color project GreenGo (2019 I believe)
$70

Will post pic ASAP (app is acting goofy)

Keep a eye out for a crazy kid from Phoenix named Sir Friday…he is on fire for wrestling and MMA and he is blessed with training with some of the best in the game (Henry Cejudo is one ) and I appreciate any and all purchases for this cause. Thx guys and rock on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Product Rectangle Textile Sleeve Bag

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
I know I’ve been MIA for a few years been a crazy whirl wind…anyways gonna sell some sticks from 2019 I have sitting around before they loose their “pazaz” .

All these funds are going towards my sons Fargo wrestling trip (USA National Championship) he’s done a go-fund me and has been working when he can…with school and wrestling and helping me on our new “project house” he doesn’t have a lot of time. Figured this would be good to do. Because of that I didn’t make it killer deals just what I figured they were worth with shipping included.

1. Steve Saka’s special release Red Meat lover’s 2019 pack of 10
$140

2. EZ chicken and waffles (I believe early 2019 or late 2018)
$80

3. EZ brass knuckles Texas (2019)
$80

4. EZ Ezera &Co Original Blend (only 175 made) 2019
$80

5. BLTC color project GreenGo (2019 I believe)
$70

Will post pic ASAP (app is acting goofy)

Keep a eye out for a crazy kid from Phoenix named Sir Friday…he is on fire for wrestling and MMA and he is blessed with training with e of the best in the game (Henry Cejudo is one ) and I appreciate any and all purchases for this cause. Thx guys and rock on!

Congratulations on the kid! Glad to see you are still among the living!! Long time no see.

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations on the kid! Glad to see you are still among the living!! Long time no see.

Thanks bud, starting a new job tomorrow and won’t be self contracting anymore so I should have more time on my hands…maybe even smoke a couple more sticks then usual :)

Sure looks like there are some good releases I haven’t seen before.

Reactions: jmt8706

·
Super Moderator
17,857 Posts
Good to see ya bud.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good to see all you kats are still here kicken, I’ll definitely be checking in more often these days…

1 - 9 of 9 Posts