Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I would post some info for those that were not aware.

Dry Fly will be releasing their long awaited bourbon on July 30th at the Distillery in Spokane and on August 6th at a liquor store in Seattle.

For information on release times, pre-release parties and other such stuff, check out their blog: http://www.dryflydistilling.com/blog/

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
From the release this morning. Got in line at 4pm yesterday. Had a great bbq with chopped pork sandwiches, coleslaw, beans, potato salad and beer from the Northern Lights brewery next door. Anyways on to this morning.

Started the morning with the Spokane County Firefighters Pipes and Drums:

The view from my spot (24th) back at the 180 or so people behind me:

Got my bottle, then went back towards the back of the line to try for another, ended up being about 225th in line for my 2nd bottle:

And the spoils:

Had the owners sign the top of one of the bottle, gonna set that one aside.

They sold out as physically fast as possible. Took about 2 hours for them to run out, but that is simply because they have a single credit card swiper and can only have 10 or so people in the shop at a time. Unless you were there by 20 minutes after opening you didn't get anything. We managed to get in and out with our first bottle in 10 minutes and when we got out second bottle they were almost gone.

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can always find the info on their blog or their facebook.

Blog: http://www.dryflydistilling.com/blog/
Facebook: Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

As for their Seattle release:
Interbay Liquor Store, August 6th, starting at 10am. 240 bottles, same as they had here in Spokane.

BTW this will be the ONLY release until "late next year". So try not to miss out on a chance to get a bottle from the first batch of legally distilled washington bourbon.

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I might have to see if I can find any of their stuff around here. Im up to try new booze.
They are most famous for their Vodka and their Wheat Whiskey. Both are excellent.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.