Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Mayor
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a 750mL of Dolce 1993. Most bottles are 375mL(1/2 bottles), I have only seen a few of these. What's it worth? No one I know has any experience with aged Dolce..is it drinking now or will it age? I'm probably going to drink it when I graduate, which is in two years.
Thanks,
J.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Mayor said:
I have a 750mL of Dolce 1993. Most bottles are 375mL(1/2 bottles), I have only seen a few of these. What's it worth? No one I know has any experience with aged Dolce..is it drinking now or will it age? I'm probably going to drink it when I graduate, which is in two years.
Thanks,
J.
I too have several 750's of Dolce from '94 and a couple of mags also. I have had the '93 prev. and it is drinking well. Do you have much experience with Late Harvest wines? Ever tried a LH Chenin Blank? Domain De Baumard Quarts De Chume 2002 at about $35 per 750 is one fantastic wine (WS 97). Again, my favorite wine site is: www.winecommune.com. Your bottle is probably worth about $80-90. Hope this helps.

Cheers :al

·
Registered
374 Posts
Navydoc said:
I too have several 750's of Dolce from '94 and a couple of mags also. I have had the '93 prev. and it is drinking well. Do you have much experience with Late Harvest wines? Ever tried a LH Chenin Blank? Domain De Baumard Quarts De Chume 2002 at about $35 per 750 is one fantastic wine (WS 97). Again, my favorite wine site is: www.winecommune.com. Your bottle is probably worth about $80-90. Hope this helps.

Cheers :al
Damn doc - you know your wines, liquors and cigars. You'd think that would be your life's work! Nicely done!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.