Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The original Victor Sinclair with the black and gold label was the first cigar I had that was really good. It was years ago and I haven't had all that many good cigars since until just recently since I have been getting more into cigars. I have noticed the prices on the victor sinclairs are pretty cheap. Are these a mid range mediocre cigar or are they considered to be pretty good? I know that I can't really base much off of the first hand rolled cigar I had but I did really enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I call cigars like VICTOR SINCLAIR CONNECTICUT "Dog Rockets PLUS" meaning their is nothing bad about them. A mild and noticeable tobacco taste with some spice and NO bad after taste what so ever. Mild-medium cigars don't have enough going for them taste wise if they have even a slight "OFF" taste at any point of the smoke. It won't stand up to PERDOMO RES 10th ANN CHAMPAGNE, but it a good cigar to smoke after you smoke your CHAMPAGNE. Fits in well if you smoke more then one per day that cannot be all top quality cigars. Their are tons of sticks on the same level as VIC SINCLAIR. It's price makes it one good choice for as your secondary stick.

·
"The Cigar & Pipe Kid"
2,353 Posts
Hey there Tom,

My buddy seems to pretty well swear my Victor Sinclair. The Serie 55 blend is pretty crappy but the Connecticut Yankee, 10th Anniversario, Primeros, and Triple Corojo are all pretty good I would say. I wasn't a huge fan of the original VS but those others are pretty mild and good smokes.

·
Registered
22 Posts
not the best, but they make a pretty decent cameroon wrapper that you can find in their 55 series and also their limited edition series isn't bad either....again, not the best, but for the price they're pretty decent in my book

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.